Sunday 17 January 2010

Silence?

Not intentionally.

See, I haven't really explained to anyone, least of all myself, the rules of this little project. All the same, I ended up in a rhytm-like thing where I do one instance every day, possibly two. Even if I want to do more - something that pulling the Gnomeregan card out of the deck nowwadays completely ruins - I stop.

The goal isn't to ding 80 fast. The goal isn't even to ding 80 moderately fast by doing instances.

Come to think of it, there isn't any real goal.

Journey, destination, all that jazz. When Toesies dings 80, she has no purpose. I have a shaman on my main server, and since us poor alliance saps are stuck with one race for shamans only, well.*

So I'm taking it slow. The past two days have seen two SM Graveyard runs, one as normal as lowbie pugs can get sans for drama when a pally needed on BoE leather boots - quickly resolved by Toesies the Diplomat**, go me - and the second one containing 80% melee orcs who said absolutely nothing.

That latter run was actually kind of fun, watching a third of a dozen orcs cut their way through the instance.

Except for the part where I couldn't see anything, because when they stood shoulder to shoulder they formed a wall approximately two and a half kilometers wide.

*Plus, I'm using all my ten char slots.
**No. Slowly and painfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment