Friday 15 January 2010

They say a picture says more than a thousand words

Frankly, I think that either means you have a cluttered UI, a very talented junkyard photographer with a wide angle lens, or a very, very bad writer prone to repetition.

Nevertheless, I took my buddy, Healing Stream Totem(tm), as you may recall from earlier hit classics such as "I glyphed my totem and then she left me lonely" and "Three talent points and half my life".

Now the hussy went and backstabbed me.

By outhealing me.

In all sincerity - a commodity with which I've little experience, truth be told - I did try to see how hard I can lean on that totem nowwalevels, though never so bad that any partymember ever said something along the lines of "omg heal?!?"

That was yesterday's Gnomer, though. One marked change in my healing now is that I got a new rank of LHW, which suddenly makes it my most efficient heal until I get a new rank of HW. Or a few levels on when I spec healing way.

I'm technically one day behind, writing wise, or a day ahead, dungeon wise, but I'm confident nothing noteworthy will happen tonight, and that the run will be efficient and dull.

This isn't me baiting fate.

No sir.

Late night edit: Success. Gnomeregan, balance druid in bearform, wipe due to another L24 druid peering over the edge in one of the tunnels and pulling a Gnome Train of Doom. Three people talking in their own language severely enraging fourth partymember. Disband after wipe. Good things come to those who pray, and those who tempt fate, well. We get this.

1 comment: