Wednesday 13 January 2010

Jeopardytune.mp3

In lieu of waiting/pause music. Still need to work on them titles.

Having decided to limit myself to one (or two) instances daily, and no (or some) quests, it was a monumentally infinitesimal step to sneak into a battleground (or two). It would reduce the likelyhood of getting the instances I've already run quite a few times, and be the best way to get used to my new UI.

See, I wish I could write a post where I was either surprised or at the very least honestly dismayed by getting trod on by twinks. Sorry; I fully expected it, and almost relished that one time my healing made a slightly suboptimal twink beat out a seemingly perfect twink.

No, even that sounded whiny. I do not mind, damn it. And it's not like FROST SHOOOOCK ever gets old.

It was great for analyzing my performance in a, shall we say, quicker paced arena, though. Beyond interrupting 0.5-1.5 sec casts in dungeons, very little requires snap reactions.

Things I learned;

-Frost shock is fantastic.
-I love purge and press it whenever I have nothing better to do.
-I don't purge enough.
-Certain classes are in abundance and are, at this level, Okay at killing me.
-Frost shock has a nice icon.
-Using large copper bombs in pvp is even more fun than it is in pve.
-Heals are always one tenth of a second too slow.

Now where's that L27 haste gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment